WA President's Message
We are keen to hear from our membership. If you would like to become more involved in committee work or if you have an issue/concern in which you would like us to become involved, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah-Louise Moyes | President WA Branch
Education and Other Events
The WA Branch of CENA is committed to promoting the educational pursuits of WA emergency nurses. As those of us who work in this vast state will attest, this is not an easy task to overcome with ED nurses working far and wide from tertiary ED’s in the metro area and in towns as far south east as Esperance and North as Kununurra and over 3000km in between. If you believe that CENA can assist you to achieve your educational goals please contact us.
TRAUMA EDUCATION SEMINAR
This evening seminar aims to provide emergency nurses with specialised information related to trauma care.
Experts will discuss topics such as paediatric trauma, aeromedical retrieval, police response and forensics, and current clinical issues in trauma.
A Certificate of Attendance worth 3 CPD hours will be issued on the night.
A light supper will be provided.
Bruce Hunt Lecture Theatre
Royal Perth Hospital
Wednesday May 22
1700 – 2030
Members $50 | Non Members $65
Becoming a Member of CENA
Top Reasons to Join
- Subscriptions to Australia’s only emergency nursing journal, the internationally recognised Australasian Emergency Nursing Journal. (Applicable to full members only. Associate members are entitled to a reduced subscription rate available on request)
- Access and discounts to educational activities and conferences promoted by CENA and other participating organisations
- Representation at local, state, national and international levels
- Entitlement to membership on various sub-committees and working parties that influence policy and decision-making in emergency health care
- Access, on application, to grant applications and research funding
- Discounted membership to The College of Nursing