Applications sought for CENA Trauma Nursing Program Lead
The CENA Board of Directors invites suitable applicants to submit an expression of interest for the position of CENA Trauma Nursing Program (CENA TNP) Lead.
Applications should include a curriculum vitae and a short written statement of no more than 1 A4 page, indicating why you wish to apply for this position. The application should address the essential criteria, and must include 2 referees who are in a position to discuss your ability to perform in this role.
The CENA TNP Lead is responsible for the leadership, management, development, and delivery of the CENA TNP. The CENA TNP Lead is also responsible for the ongoing development, coordination and training of Faculty instructors to deliver the Program across Australasia.
In addition, the Lead is responsible for the ongoing review and updating of the CENA TNP course content and materials in consultation with the CENA TNP Steering Committee and the CENA Board, and to oversee the development and ongoing review of the curriculum.
The CENA TNP Lead chairs the CENA TNP Steering Committee and reports directly to the CENA Board.
- Documented evidence of registration as a Registered Nurse by AHPRA,
- Post graduate qualifications in education / clinical teaching, or relevant teaching experience
- Post graduate qualification in emergency nursing and/or extensive experience in trauma / emergency nursing,
- Demonstrated advanced interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role, including ability to coordinate teams and programs,
- Must have an Australian Business Number (ABN).
Course promotion and programming
- Annual review of a marketing plan in consultation with the CENA TNP Steering Committee and the National Marketing Director,
- Promotion of the CENA TNP throughout Australasia in consultation with appropriate stakeholders,
- Schedule and coordinate the CENA TNP course calendar.
- Actively develop and recruit suitably trained and skilled Faculty staff, to ensure there is always sufficient staff to facilitate courses,
- Provide mentorship and training to Faculty staff, as required.
- Act as a contact and coordination point for CENA TNP enquiries,
- Liaise closely with the CENA Secretariat to ensure smooth operation of the administrative processes involving courses,
- Monitor the Faculty database in consultation with the CENA secretariat.
- Liaison with the CENA Financial Director regarding CENA TNP budget, including both annual budget, and budget per course,
- Responsible for reviewing and approving payment of expenses associated with course delivery, including Faculty expenses.
- Responsible for review of the CENA TNP content on an annual basis with a full review to be coordinated every 4 years. This is to be done in consultation with the CENA TNP Steering Committee with oversight by the CENA Board,
- Oversee the implementation, and review of curriculum document for CENA TNP.
Communication and Reporting
- Chairs CENA TNP Steering Committee,
- Reports to the CENA Executive and Board, and liaises with the Financial Director as required,
- Reports tabled at bimonthly Board meetings, as well as 6 month and 12 month written reports. The 12-month report will be included in the Annual General Meeting report.
- CENA Board, particularly CENA Financial and Marketing Directors,
- CENA TNP Steering Committee,
- CENA TNP Faculty,
- CENA Secretari
Contact Hours and remuneration
- Requirement to provide 8 hours per week
- Remuneration of $24,000 pa
To discuss or clarify any aspects of this EOI please contact Shane Lenson CENA National Executive Director, via email email@example.com .
Lodgement of applications
Applications should be addressed to the CENA National Executive Director and must be submitted electronically by 5.00pm (EST), on Wednesday 19th April 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org