- Work at the Only Emergency Department on the Southern Peninsula!
- Feel a Sense of Belonging and Connected To Your Surroundings
- Only One Hour Drive From Melbourne CBD
We are looking for passionate Registered Nurses to join us in the Emergency Department at Rosebud Hospital. We are a dynamic, supportive and hardworking team delivering quality Emergency care. We are the only Emergency Department on the Southern Peninsula and treat a variety of presentation including stabilising critically ill patients prior to transferring to tertiary facilities.
Our Emergency Department
The Rosebud Hospital is at the heart of the Rosebud Health Hub and provides a comprehensive range of Healthcare services from the Rosebud Hospital site, including Community Health, Mental Health, Allied Health and Dental Health services.
Rosebud is a delightful seaside town which boasts spectacular coastal scenery with beautiful white sandy beaches and a vast shopping precinct. It is a perfect base from which to explore the countless attractions nearby.
The Registered Nurse (RN) is a valued and integral member of the Peninsula Health multidisciplinary team demonstrating flexibility in caring for patients and their families across the organisation. The RN works competently within their scope of practice to deliver safe, evidence based person centred care to achieve optimal health outcomes or a dignified death.
Key Selection Criteria:
• Registered Nurse with AHPRA
• Prior experience within an Emergency Department
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
• Be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Qualifications with Critical Care will be highly regarded.
• No two days are ever the same in ED, so if you love the adrenaline of a challenge and prefer fast-paced working environments where you get to work closely with a team of colleagues, this type of role will suit you well.
• Emergency Department experience is some of the best you can have and will benefit you in an healthcare role you have down the track since you receive the opportunity to see such a wide variety of patients and cases.
• A comprehensive clinical and non-clinical training and development program
How to apply
Please click HERE to apply.
• Ensuring the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is at the heart of everything we do. As part of this commitment, all new members of our team must meet the immunisation requirements of their role prior to commencement.
• Peninsula Health is committed to providing positive employment opportunities and outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and welcome employment applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background.
• Peninsula Health believes in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce where each person’s uniqueness is valued. Peninsula Health believes that by embracing the diverse life experiences and perspectives of our people, we will provide high-quality health care to all members of our community – regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, cultural background, disability, religion or sexual orientation