Permanent Full Time and Part Time positions available
The closing date for this job is 30/09/2017.
An opportunity exists at Box Hill Hospital, Emergency Department for a passionate, motivated and enthusiastic Division 1 Registered Nurse with sound clinical knowledge and experience in emergency nursing.
Eastern Health is the largest public health provider in the eastern suburbs, providing a comprehensive range of high quality acute, sub-acute, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care and community health services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and health care needs.
Our state-of-the-art Emergency Department / Short Stay Unit is seeking Registered Nurses with sound and recent emergency nursing experience. Box Hill Emergency Department cares for over 65,000 patients annually, with an average of 190 presentations per day including O&G, paediatrics, neurology, cardiac, general medicine, surgical and mental health. As a member of the Box Hill Emergency team, you will be a part of a highly dedicated multi-disciplinary team incorporating medical, nursing, clerical and allied health professionals.
As a Registered Nurse within Box Hill Hospital Emergency Department you will:
- Be part of a dynamic, friendly and supportive team
- Have the opportunity to care for a wide variety of high & low acuity patients
- Career progression opportunities including supported learning programs such as a Transition into Specialty Practice (TSP) program and Post Graduate studies
- Flexible rostering and salary packaging options
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Current Division 1 registration with AHPRA (Essential)
- Recent emergency nursing experience (within Australia)
- Strong commitment to high quality patient care and assessment
- Ability to work as part of a diverse multidisciplinary team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A personal commitment to ongoing education and personal development
Postgraduate Emergency stream qualifications will be highly regarded.
If you have the ability and drive to make a difference, take hold of this opportunity and apply today! https://eh.mercury.com.au/ViewPosition.aspx?id=m3lcZEutFUU=&jbc=ere
For further information on this position please view the Position Description below
Please contact Daniel Fleming – Emergency Department Service Manager on 9975 6050 or Kellie Vivekanantham – Nurse Unit Manager on 9975 6042
You must have the right to permanently live and work in Australia to apply for this job. Please submit all applications online. Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
Eastern Health Values: Kindness, Excellence, Respect, Agility, Humility
[pdf-embedder url=”/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Registered-Nurse-ED-Grade-2-PD-2017.pdf” title=”Registered Nurse ED Grade 2 PD 2017″].