The conference organising committee, in conjunction with our contracted conference organiser Conference Design, is responsible for planning and implementing the annual CENA conference. This committee is made up of CENA members from the State in which the conference will be held and is usually formed at least 18 months before the intended conference date.
Aims and objectives
The organising committee is responsible for but not limited to things such as:
- Monitoring and reporting the conference budget
- Liaising with conference organiser to monitor planning progress
- Establishing and supervising the scientific committee
- Selection of conference theme and keynote speakers (in collaboration with Scientific Committee)
- Venue selection and social program
The College has hosted an annual International Conference for Emergency Nurses since 2005, each of which has been a great success. The quality of papers continues to improve and the conference is increasingly attracting international and regular local presenters and attendees. Each conference organising committee strives to produce a high quality program which also includes fun social events and is reasonably priced.
Membership – QLD 2015
|(Convenor / Chair)||QLD|
|Yet to be determined||QLD|
To contact this group please click here or email email@example.com.