Join our Emergency Department at Dandenong Hospital – mixed Paediatric & Adult
Modern, purpose built facility delivering exceptional patient-centric Emergency Care
Be part of a truly dynamic, inclusive & supportive environment
We currently have positions for Registered Nurses to join our department and deliver outstanding patient centred emergency care. Positions are permanent or fixed term contract, full-time or part-time and we operate on a rotational roster and seeking experienced Nurses in acute/critical care able to work a minimum of 16 Hrs per week.
Our Emergency Department at Dandenong Hospital is responsible for over 68,000 emergency presentations annually and covers the Greater Dandenong, Gippsland and the Mornington Peninsula. Our patient presentations include Medical, Surgical, Cardiac as well as Trauma, Mental Health, Orthopaedics, Plastics, Paediatric and Women’s Health and range from start of life to end of life care with a wide range of patient acuity. Our Emergency Department is dedicated to delivering exceptional patient care across a wide range of acute medical and surgical emergencies.
About Monash Health
Monash Health provides integrated health care services available to over 1.3 million people, representing 32% of the population of greater Melbourne. Monash Children’s Hospital continues our tradition of providing outstanding patient and family centred care in a purpose-built paediatric facility, delivering clinical services in a child and family-friendly environment. We also deliver healthcare breakthroughs made possible via the Monash Health Translational Precinct.
- Genuinely passionate & highly committed to delivering emergency care within a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Caring, pro-active & engaging manner dedicated to critical/emergency nursing care
- Acute Care experience required & Emergency Department &/or Intensive/Coronary, highly desirable
- Willingness to learn & further develop skills with access to leading edge education and training
What’s in it for you?
- A supportive learning environment with opportunity for speciality practice development including Post-Graduate studies
- Support to attend conferences and courses
- On-site Gymnasium & Staff Car Parking
- Avenues for Career Progression including Mentorship and Career guidance
- Educational support to further your Acute Clinical Skills and expand your knowledge base
In addition, as an employee of the largest public health organisation in Victoria, you will receive benefits such as Salary Packaging, access to onsite staff car parking and gym, uniform and Employee Assistance Program.
What you need
- Current AHPRA registration
- Proven clinical experience within an acute/critical setting
- Relevant working visa if required
- Relevant qualifications
- Working with Children Check
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Do you have working rights in Australia?
- Do you have working rights in Australia? Do you require sponsorship?
- Do you have working rights in Australia? Do you require sponsorship? Do you have Emergency Nursing Experience?
Apply NOW to join our busy & fast-paced Emergency Department at Dandenong Hospital. Please note, we only accept applications via online Monash Health Mercury system – e-mail applications will not be considered Applications close 7th March 2018.
Acting Nurse Unit Manager
0481 916 020